One of the top reasons why believers in Jesus do not like to share the gospel is because of fear. That fear can manifest itself in a number of things—rejection, or not knowing what to say, or not saying the right thing. This class will help you build a desire to share your faith in Jesus creatively from a Biblical foundation.
- Relate biblically, theologically and practically to the fulfillment of the Great Commission. Special attention is given to contemporary methods of doing missions and evangelism.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the definition, theology, and history of missions and evangelism.
- Learn about the biblical, theological and practical aspects of the Great Commission and how to apply these in your ministry.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: moderate
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):