What is Christianity about? Find the answer to this question and more as you learn about doctrines of the faith. This class will equip you with a greater understanding of your faith so that you can think through these topics for yourself and be able answer others when they ask, “What do you believe?”
- A comprehensive study of the major doctrines of the Christian faith from the point of view of those within the Christian church.
- An examination of the doctrines of revelation, God, creation, providence, humanity, sin, Christ, salvation, Spirit, church, and end times.
- Relate theological concepts to one's personal spiritual formation.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):