How do you go about studying, teaching or preaching the Old Testament while remaining consistent with God’s will and intended meaning? What should we continue to practice and what should we not continue to practice as New Testament believers? Is the Old Testament even Christian Scripture? These questions and more will be answered in this class as you study along with Dr. Moseley.
- Discuss the significance of the Old Testament in relation to redemptive history, which culminated in Jesus Christ.
- Recall the contents of the first 10 books of the Old Testament and describe the major issues related to each book.
- Identify attributes of God in the story of His initial relationships with humanity, and develop a disposition and lifestyle consistent with God’s character and calling.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):