Have you ever wondered why there are so many different views of Scripture? The reason for that is based on how people interpret God’s Word. This class will introduce the basic principles of Biblical interpretation to help you strengthen your Bible study and your love for God as you understand the meaning and significance of His word.
- Explain the role of the author, text, and reader in the interpretive process.
- Display competence in determining the meaning of a text.
- Develop the main idea of a text and develop a sermon/teaching outline.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):