This course will help you to understand some of the central Christian doctrines taught in our churches and how they were formed during times of persecution and the development of the Christian faith.
- Develop an understanding of how the Church formed and determined doctrine from the start of the Church Age.
- Identify factors and situations that shaped church structure, style, and community.
- Recognize men and women whose theology and approach to Christian living challenged the Church to advance.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: moderate
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):