A biblical model of marriage is developed, which serves as a foundation for understanding and counseling marriage problems and providing premarital counseling.
- Gain a functional understanding of the differences between marriage preparation, enrichment, and restoration along with the ability to discern when each approach would effect a given couple.
- Grow in your own relationships based upon a deeper and more robust understanding of God’s design for relationships and the biblical practices that allow them to flourish.
- Gain a working knowledge of five programmatic resources in that areas of foundations, communication, finances, decision making and intimacy.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: moderate
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):