An introduction to Christian cultural engagement, with special emphasis on Christian approaches to family, sports, work, and various other spheres of culture.
- Understand how the Biblical drama informs the apologetic of love.
- Relate the integral role of love to Christian anthropology and Christian living.
- Apply the apologetic of love to cultural engagement.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):