Built on the research and study of Christian Ethics, Moral Apologetics seeks to move Christian moral concerns from individual and church to the broader culture. By combining ideas about engaging culture and Christian Ethics, this class seeks to equip the student to evaluate and use the base of Christian Ethics to provide a moral witness and, thereby, engage culture. The goal is for Christians to be equipped to witness in Word and deed.
- Understand the foundations of Christian ethics, including, but not limited to, a grasp of God’s moral law as revealed in Scripture.
- Evaluate non-Christian views in contemporary culture and be equipped to engage individuals in a contextually appropriate manner, utilizing an informed, cross-cultural, biblical perspective.
- Evaluate the intersection of faith and culture, specifically through the moral witness of Christianity.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):