A biblical model of peer-based group counseling is developed, which serves as a foundation for understanding and counseling in a group context.
- Demonstrate understanding of the dynamics at work in various types of groups.
- Demonstrate understanding of group counseling theory.
- Apply group theory to peer-based support & recovery groups.
- Learn the basics of starting a peer-based support & recovery group ministry for local church.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):