This course will examine biblical teaching regarding the family, including roles of parents and children. This course will also examine conflict resolution. Finally, this course will examine various special topics relating to counseling parents and children.
- Gain an understanding of the role of family as outlined in Scripture.
- Gain an understanding of child development as well as some special considerations for various age groups.
- Gain a functional understanding for counseling through conflict.
- Gain an understanding of the role of the church as it relates to counseling families.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: moderate
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):