Intensive study and research of one or more moral issues which are of immediate concern to the Church, society, and Christian ethicists. Sometimes we are faced with situations that are often called “gray areas.” While some of these things may not be directly addressed in the Bible, we are still called to live faithfully as followers of Jesus. This class will engage some of those “gray area” topics and help you to think and live as children of The Light.
- Understand the foundations of Christian ethics, including, but not limited to, a grasp of God’s moral law as revealed in Scripture.
- Gain a foundational understanding of Christian moral thought that will enable one to formulate an orthodox Christian position on ethical topics.
- Evaluate non-Christian views in contemporary culture and be equipped to engage individuals in a contextually appropriate manner, utilizing an informed, cross-cultural, biblical perspective.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):