What is Christianity about? Find the answer to this question and more as you learn about doctrines of the faith. This class will equip you with a greater understanding of your faith so that you can think through these topics for yourself and be able answer others when they ask, “What do you believe?”
- A comprehensive study of the major doctrines of the Christian faith from the point of view of those within the Christian church.
- An examination of the doctrines of revelation, God, creation, providence, humanity, sin, Christ, salvation, Spirit, church, and end times.
- Relate theological concepts to one's personal spiritual formation.
Dr. Ken Keathley
Ken Keathley serves as Director of the L. Russ Bush Center for Faith and Culture and Professor of Theology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC where he has been teaching since 2006.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: beginner
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following accredited certificates: