An introduction to biblical, theological, and practical aspects of conflict resolution in both the context of personal relationships and church relationships. Upon completion of this course, GO students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the definitions, types, biblical foundations and examples, and practical resolution methodology in dealing with conflict.
- Reflect upon their own spiritual and practical experiences with conflict and conflict resolution.
- Articulate how they will better deal with conflict and implement healthy conflict resolution.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggest textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a GO Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):