An important dimension of youth ministry is the pursuit of effective Bible study teaching techniques. This course will introduce the latest effective instructional techniques, describe their harmony with the teaching ministries of Jesus and Paul, and explain how these techniques can be used by the Holy Spirit to bring about transformation.
- Explain the teaching-learning processes that lead to transformation.
- Define and apply the following educational concepts: schema, active learning, differentiation, scaffolding, reflective practice, metacognition, and formative assessment.
- Create a Bible Study lesson plan based on the Master’s Model.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):