This course is designed to introduce the student to Paul’s letter to the church at Ephesus, including introductory matters, major themes, and an examination of the letter’s contents.
- Students will understand how to read and interpret the book of Ephesians.
- Students will be able to describe the overarching argument of the book of Ephesians and how Paul structures the argument.
- Students will know the outline of the book of Ephesians and how the individual parts contribute to the whole.
- Students will be able to discuss the major themes of the book of Ephesians.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total Video: 10-12 Hours
- Textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):