This course will examine the individual professional and personality counseling skills and their importance, as well as case planning. This course will also examine crisis and trauma counseling, including treatment evaluation and planning as well as special topics within crisis counseling.
- Gain a functional understanding of individual counseling skills and how to put them into practice.
- Gain an understanding of both one-on-one counseling and programmatic counseling.
- Gain an understanding of crisis and trauma.
- Gain a working knowledge of key topics within crisis counseling, such as suicide and self harm, abuse, crisis pregnancy/ post-abortion care, and death and dying.
- Duration: approx. 6 weeks
- Total video: 10-12 Hours
- Suggested textbook reading: beginner
Enroll in a Certificate
This course partially satisfies the requirements for the following certificate(s):